Junior/MID AI Java Developer
Lucy is the AI-powered companion to the marketing professional, made for Fortune 1000 marketers and the agencies that service them. With her as an assistant, marketers can get the simple parts of their jobs done faster and more thoroughly, giving them more time for complex, higher-level tasks. We help our clients do more with less.
We are currently seeking a Java developer to develop, create, and modify the applications that support the Lucy platform.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop backend solutions using object oriented programming
- Patch, maintain, and enhance pre-existing software
- Integrate with external web services
- Develop secure and consumable web services
- Work closely with a project manager to establish processes, strategies, requirements, and priorities.
- Debug software issues and communicate solutions
- Create clear, thorough documentation
- Research emerging development technologies and techniques
Who You Are
- At least 2 years experience working with the SDLC
- At least 2 years experience with Object Oriented programming (e.g. C# or Java)
- Experience working with SQL (e.g. PostGres, MySQL, SQL Server, or Oracle)
- API Integrations (e.g. working with RESTful endpoints and/or SOAP)
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Exposure to visualization tools a plus (e.g. Tableau, Power BI)
- Must have strong problem solving skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills: (involvement in many simultaneous projects)
- Exposure to Artificial Intelligence technology a plus
- Exposure IBM Watson, NLP, and NLC is a plus
What We Offer
- Salary based on experience
- Meaningful equity compensation
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We’re disruptive. We are passionate about Lucy and our clients. At Equals 3, we believe that an individual can benefit from the power of technology to be stronger than the individual and stronger than the technology alone. Our brand reflects that belief: Lucy + you = 3.