AI / IBM Watson Expert
Lucy is the AI-powered knowledge management platform built for Fortune 1000s. These companies are faced with the issue of holding a wealth of information yet no way to efficiently search and discover the valuable insights living within all of the PPTs, PDFs, videos, audios, graphs, datasets and documents. Lucy reads, listens, watches and learns all of a company’s data across a myriad of file types and systems. All of a brand’s insights can now be accessed in one place—a single gateway to enterprise knowledge. Simply ask Lucy a question and she will find the answer, wherever it lives, in seconds. She never leaves, never forgets and becomes smarter every day.
AI is going to have a huge impact on knowledge management and Lucy is at the forefront of this change. Our team at Equals 3 plan to disrupt the future of the industry. Want to join us?
We are currently seeking a AI expert to help improve Lucy's search capabilities for our clients across the globe, with the goal of continuing to improve the user experience and helping Lucy uncover better answers and insights from their enterprise knowledge.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and develop world-class cognitive-enabled conversation solutions using Watson Assistant and other leading AI technologies
- Work with Customer Success team and Equals 3's clients to define their Cognitive / AI low-level requirements; able to communicate solution design and product capabilities
- Lead or participate in Watson Assistant, Watson Discovery and/or Watson Studio development in agile client-facing environment; develops dialogs, utterances, intents, and synonyms using Watson Assistant, integrates to back-end SOE
- Develop and communicate technical requirements to UI and back-end services implementation teams and implement Watson Assistant solution component to work correctly with both the UI and back-end services
- Interface with the client to revise and refine training and design; recommends client configuration and design modification based on analysis and client need
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues; performs validation and quality assurance; supports related go-live activities
- Active in Watson API product communities to understand new features and functions and implement immediately when applicable
- Continually looks to grow and develop new skills and determine their fit or applicability to the overall solution
Who You Are (Required Skills)
- 1+ year of hands-on experience with Watson Assistant, Watson Conversation Services, or other conversational AI (level commensurate with experience)
- 1+ year of experience writing HTML and ReactJS/NodeJS
- 1+ year of demonstrated expertise in successful project execution
- 1+ year of experience with various development methodologies (i.e. Agile, Iterative, Waterfall) in Software Development Life Cycle management
- Demonstrated behaviors of self-motivation, invention, agility, creativity, and the ability to make things happen in a rapid development environment
Who You Are (Nice to Haves)
- 1+ years consulting experience within the technology or marketing industries
- 5+ years of demonstrated expertise in successful large project/build management and execution
- Hands-on experience developing with additional Watson APIs (Watson Assistant/ Watson Conversation Service, Watson Discovery Services, Watson Knowledge Studio, Watson Tone Analyzer, Watson Speech to Text, Watson Text to Speech, IBM Voice Gateway, Watson Natural Language Understanding, Watson Natural Language Classifiers)
What We Offer
- Salary based on experience
- Meaningful equity compensation
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We’re disruptive. We are passionate about Lucy and our clients. At Equals 3, we believe that an individual can benefit from the power of technology to be stronger than the individual and stronger than the technology alone. Our brand reflects that belief: Lucy + you = 3.